Here are Top five reasons to do Salesforce.com Certification. If you are in dilemma as to if the Salesforce.com certification is for you or not – then we have some reasons for you to consider. With our experience in Salesforce.com services and training we are pointing out here the five most important reasons that you must go for a Salesforce.com certification.
Top 5 reasons to go for Salesforce.com Certification
Here are the top reasons to do your Salesforce certification
- Salesforce.com certification widely accepted by organizations implementing SFDC and many of them ask for the certified Salesforce.com consultants.
- Salesforce.com certification widely accepted by both service providers or companies offering Salesforce.com. It was found on a popular IT job portal that the almost 50% of Salesforce.com jobs posted demanded a Salesforce.com certification
- As of now only 3 in 10 Salesforce.com professionals are certified – so your acceptance in the Salesforce.com community will increase multifold once you are certified. (See box below)
- Salesforce.com certification ensures that you are well prepared to take on any Salesforce assignment. the training and preparation for the exam ensures that you are well aware of core salesforce.com and other topics.
- Salesforce.com certification ensures that you remain aware and prepared for new modifications, changes which have come by new releases. The Salesforce.com certification maintenance exams are a proof that the consultant is prepared and aware of the new developments in SFDC.
A query in popular contractors and freelancer website Odesk shows that while there are 116 professionals result in search for ‘Salesforce.com’ – there are only 16 results for ‘Certified Salesforce.com’.If you roughly put it you have 3 certified professionals for every 10 non certified Salesforce.com professionals.